Thursday, May 3, 2018

Hug Your Cat Day!

HUG YOUR CAT DAY - YAY!
 
Now this is a day I can truly ENJOY to the max........hugging is something I'm always up for.  Let the hugging and lap naps begin.......
 
I'm all grown up in this photo with my Mom but the next two photos are of me right after I came to live here with my Mom and Dad after they adopted me - I was 11 months old when I found my FOREVER and learned all about hugging!

I wasn't really USED to being held but I was learning that hugs are pretty nice!

My Dad was happy to do some hugging with me too.....
 
HUGS ARE HAPPINESS!!
Hope you all get your share of hugs today..........
 
Love, Teddy
 
Thanks for pawticipating in TCC's HUG-FEST!   Here's a badge to prove you did!
 


2 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You are so huggable I bet your mom and daddie could not keep their hands off of you.

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Who wouldn't want to hug your cute self!!! I love a hug buts only for 2.5 seconds then I just want to snuggle on Mama's lap ;)

xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)