Friday, May 5, 2017

My First Cinco de Mayo!

Ole'
 
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
 

Can you tell I'm excited?  It's my very first Cinco de Mayo.   True, I was here last May 5th but I wasn't living with my Mom and Dad yet - in fact nobody knows WHERE I was then - but here I am now and I'm ready to PAR-TAY with all of my TCC friends!

I asked some friends to come by and play some music for us...............

AND, I have some special hot chocolate AND cookies for a snack for all of you!   



I hope you all have a lot of fun celebrating the day...................I certainly am - I'm so happy to be a member of the Tabby Cat Club - we ROCK!

Love, Senor Teddy
 



7 comments:

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Senor Teddy, you are so cute!!!!!!

Don't tell her we told but Chimera has a crush on you.

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Cinco De Mayo Teddy! You are super cute and
we're glad you're a TCC member!!

Raz

Angela Butz said...

Happy Cinco de Mayo Teddy! Thanks for the treats. See you at Cat Scouts. Alicat

onespoiledcat said...

Hi everybody! Miss Alasandra please tell Chimera I think she's cute too (blush).....Raz I am a PROUD TCC member - just like my big brother is. Alicat - see you at Scouts too! Derby day tomorrow!!

Love, Teddy

Kitties Blue said...

Woohoo, adorable Chimera has a crush on you. She is a super cutie pie. You are so lucky! The cookies and hot chocolate are super yummy. Thanks, Teddy. Hugs and purrs from your pal, Cooper Murphy

Teri and her Stylish Cats ~ Coco the Couture Cat, Brighton, Disco NoFurNo and Kely said...

So glad you have your forever home this holiday, and wow, you really know how to throw a pawty, too!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Awww..Teddy, you look so cute. Happy Cinco de Mayo- a day late.