Thursday, February 23, 2017

Tabby Cat Club Comedy Night staring Raz


What a fun event this is.....I'm sure everyone will be laughing up a storm today!!!


Hi efurryone....……glad you came to our Comedy Night! How do you like my suit? Pretty funny, huh?  I feel so tall in my platform shoes!!!

If Sammy thought HIS jokes were corny…..wait till you hear mine!!!
What do cats like to eat for breakfast? Mice Krispies.
At least this guy thinks I'm funny......

What is a cat’s way of keeping law & order? Claw Enforcement
What is a cat’s favorite song? Three Blind Mice.
Where does a cat go when it loses its tail? The retail store.
What's a cat's favorite car?   A CATillac!!
Before I go on.......I have a song and dance routine for you......

Click HERE to watch.
Just a couple more.....
Why do you always find the cat in the last place you look? Because you stop looking after you find it.

Why are cats such good singers? Because we’re very mewsical.

What side of the cat has the most fur? The OUT-side.

Thanks for coming....I hope you enjoyed my purrformance!!!!

5 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

Raz that was Grrrreat! We laughed ourselves silly and loved your James Brown dance! Me-WOW you have the moves!
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Anonymous said...

You're a natural born star Raz! Love the video AND that suit - well - what can I say - Teddy and I put sunglasses on just to SEE you on stage!

HAR HAR
Love, Angel Sam and Teddy

pilch92 said...

Ha ha ! You are good :)

Marty the Manx said...

Raz, you are hilarous and MAN can you sing and cut a rug!!!! Thanks so much for hosting this fun event and showing us such a great time!
Marty and Ralphie

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You were on a roll tonight. Great set!!! Loved your song and dance.