Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Easter Hats!!

Hello Fellow TCC'ers!   Well, I had posted one of my Easter bonnets on Easter but since we're having an "instant replay", I'll show off THAT one again (which was completely edible by the way) plus the other one I keep for emergencies in case I've eaten the first one before Easter.   Hey - it happens!

First of all, I hope everyone had a great Easter....... we did!  Mom hid eggs for my Dad (the 70 year old kid) and then we had the neighbor boys over for an egg hunt in our yard.....I got to watch everything!

Here's the hat I posted on Easter:


And here's my "back-up" !


See you next year for Easter Bonnet Sunday.........I'm sure I'll have a THIRD hat by then to show off!

Thanks for hosting this fun "re-do" of Easter Gracie..................!

Hugs, Sammy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

7 comments:

Fozziemum said...

MOL Sammy we think that those hats are super! and I am with Dad..never too senior for an egg hunt ..MOL...can't wait for next years bonnet...paw pats Dinnermitz and Pickles xxx

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Love your hats Sammy. It takes a real mancat to put on a bonnet. You pulled it off very well.

Anonymous said...

Happy Non-Easter Everybody!!!

Hugs, Sammy

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I think you look best in the one you can eat , Sammy :)

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaw Sammy, youz soz koot. And weez lubz da chikinz.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

pilch92 said...

HI Sammy , this is Stinky, I am Sammy P's sister. You are so lucy to be a cat scout and in the tabby club. My mom said I could only pick one.

The Florida Furkids said...

Super pawsome bonnets!!! How smart to carry lunch with you at all times.

Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz