Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Naughty? Well...maybe just a bit.

Thanks to Samantha and Angel Clementine for hosting this event.  I love TCC events, don't you?

One of the "so called rules" at our house is that we're not supposed to go on the table.  Now Mom is a big pushover and NEVER chases us off BUTTT....Dad is never happy to see us up there.  He thinks
we're being naughty when we're on the table.

Soooo..........I got caught!!

In my defense.....my sisfur Allie enticed me up there......

Hey Raz....look at that!!!
Don't I look innocent?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Utoh......up on the table.....well as long as you don't leave any PROOF behind - like some of your furs - you kids ought to be able to get away with that naughtiness! I promise I won't tell!!

Hugs, Sammy

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Oh yes the table! I don't get what the big problem is about being on the table. Also, when you are up there you can help to remove anything that doesn't belong on the table and knock it to the floor. Mom's just don't get it some of the time.