Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Too Close for Comfort!

Mommmmmmmm!!! Why are you always, always sneaking up on me???!!!

*click* Did I just hear a click??  Did you take my photo so early in the morning??? Seriously...I haven't even had time to wash my whiskers and ears and face after my first breakfast...

Nooooooooo!!!! You posted it somewhere!  Didn't you...don't you dare let my furriends see me like that!!!

Aiiieeeeeeee! Not so close!  Anyone can just look up my nose...what if I have boogers up there?

What?  Another one...no, no way...I am not participating in this one moment more...

Fine...here...just one more and this better be the end of this...I simply MUST get my face washed


Hope your SELFIE photo shoot was less stressful than mine...and really, thanx Gracie for having such a fun event!

Paw Pats, Savannah

9 comments:

Cathy Keisha said...

Those are cute. Love seeing up your nose. MOL!

Timmy Tomcat said...

I think I see a big...
Never mind, must be a piece of nip.

MOL
You look beautiful Savannah

Timmy and Miss Fitz

Marty the Manx said...

Savvy you are beautiful as always!
Marty

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, Savvy, we think you looks adorable, even if you got selfied by surprise. :)

Hugs!

Moosey

Fozziemum said...

Oh Savvy you gotz the booger selfie like me MOL MOL ..feel fur you sifur mind you you iz cute :) paw pats Dinnermintz xxx

Anonymous said...

Gosh Savvy - a part of you I wasn't familiar with....up that cute nose of yours!!! Tee Hee

Hugs, Sammy

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Have to get that clickie thingie close for those selfies. Well done.

Swami Zoe said...

You look just lovely! Me-Ommmmmmm

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

LOVE the first picture on you , Savvy !
Me think you look furry curious in that picture :)

XOXO