Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Box of Hugs!

Happy International Box Day!   My favorite time of the year is Christmas because there are so many boxes around inside my house....little ones, big ones, all sizes and shapes......and I'll try to fit my ginger self into ALL of them. 

To celebrate the day I found one of my favorite all time photos of me enjoying a Christmas box.  I was quite happy to have a brand new green mousie to play with (thanks Santa Paws) - but mostly I enjoyed lying inside the box with my Moms new green suede skirt inside.  For some reason she didn't think my ginger furs looked good on her new skirt!!  


Well I hope everyone has a great Box Day......I know that I sure will.......we kitties really know how to appreciate a box that's for sure!

HUGS, Sammy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*giggle* I think orange and green look great together

Anonymous said...

Hi Savvy! Thanks - I thought so at the time but Mom wasn't "on board" with that I'm afraid! Tee Hee

Hugs, Sam

Cathy Keisha said...

Looks like we both had that box in a box idea! Happy Box Day.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I never knew anyone could be double boxed. Wow! Loved your photo!!

Colehaus Cats said...

But everyone knows ginger goes best with green. Maybe your mom didn't know that. Good idea with the box within a box. We need to try that one too! Purrs....

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Happy InterCATional Box Day to you too :)

XOXO

Marty the Manx said...

Oh but Sammy ginger looks best on green doesn't mom KNOW that by now?
Happy Box day my friend!
Marty

meowmeowmans said...

But Sammy, orange and green look wonderFUR together! :)

Hugs,

Moosey