Thursday, April 24, 2014

Missing Tulips~Awards & Answers

I hope you all had fun with finding the missing tulips. As you know there were twelve to be found and they were hidden in the March and April postings as well as anywhere else in the club.

I will announce the winners and below the awards I will have where the missing tulips were.


And the winner of finding ALL twelve missing tulips was SAMMY. Congratulations!


Also, I want to announce that we have awarded an Honorable Mention that that goes to


Keshia! It was so close between the winner and second place Raz and I felt this award should be given to Keshia.

A Big CONGRATULATIONS to Sammy and Keshia.

~ Now for our participation awards ~

 

 
 
 
 
 
Congratulations to our participants in finding the missing tulips. Please take your award with you. If you participated in this event and do not see your award here please email me and I will see where it is at.

~ Missing Tulip Answers ~
 
1.Header
2. Events Calendar between June & July (tab at top)
3. Sidebar in Sock's photo for technical help
4. Post March 11, titled Moosey's Family post
5. Post March 11, titled My Family by Raz
6. In How to Join (tab at top)
7. Post March 17, titled Happy St. Patrick's Day, posted by Oui Oui
8. Definition (tab at top)
9. Post March 26, Confessions of a Cat posted by Timmy & Fitz
10. Post March 26, Who Me posted by Sammy
11. 100 Member Club (tab at top) by Angel Tamir's photo #35
12. Post April 8, Hide & Seek with Pickles and Dinnermintz, posted by Bev
 
I hope you had fun and Raz and I thank you for supporting this event.
 
 


16 comments:

Marilynn said...

Congratulations to all these VERY successful detectives!! We are DEFINITELY impressed!

=)

Love, Grace (and Marilynn)

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR ME!!! And YAY for Keisha and everyone else who pawticipated in this totally FUN tulip hunt. Gracie you and Raz did a great job making this a super fun Easter event and I thank you from the bottom of my furry heart!

Hugs, Sammy

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo for Sammy and my BFGF Cathy Keisha! I got to ten but couldn't get the last two so did not post. And thank you Gracie and Raz for such a fun event

Fuzzy Tales said...

Congratulations to Sammy and Keisha and all the participants!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

CONGRATULATIONS to our #1 Winner Sammy, honorable mention to Keshia, and all our tulips detectives.

Cathy Keisha said...

Concats to Sammy! Thanx for the Honorable Mention. I had a great time pawticipating. the TCC is such fun.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Way to Go Sammy and CK
Of course I did get Participation Yay Me
MOL

CatInTheFridge said...

Wow, congrats!! We only found 3. YOu guys did an amazing job finding them all!!

Mariodacat said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Just Ducky said...

Oh goodness, mum didn't keep a list of what we guessed. We got many of them but not sure what we got wrong!

Good contest.

Oui Oui said...

Concats to all the winners!

meowmeowmans said...

Hooray! Concatulations, Master Detectives Sammy and Cathy Keisha!

That was so much fun, and I had a great time finding all those tulips. Thank you, Gracie and Raz!

Hugs,

Moosey

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

ConCATulations to the winners !
Thank you for the participation award :)
It was furry FUN to look for all the Tulip´s !

XOXO

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Many congratulations to effuryone!

Those gold cups are mighty fine and will look pawesome displayed on your blogs!

Happy Friday

Basil xox

Fozziemum said...

Concats to Sammy and Keisha and all the clever kitties out there!! it's my fault Dinnermintz and Pickles never entered.we have had intruders left right and centre....perhaps I should have hid myself in the posts!! Hugs Fozziemum xx

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

CONCATULATIONS TO SAMMY and to all who worked so hard to find the tulips!!!!!!! xoxo