Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Can You See Me??? Huh, huh??

Oh Gracie, you host the most FUN events!!

For a very long time...my fave place to hang out, where no one could find me nor see me was right here...

I know you cannot see the cat shadow...I just know I am totally hidden and enjoying front row bird TV viewing and lovely warm sun puddles.

Now The Kid Sage...she is soooooo obvious...she always thinks she is completely invisible when she is playing ninja turtle under my Nip N Nap mat...she uses this as camouflage (HAH!) in her lame attempts to sneak up on me...

And there of course the matter of her long black tail sticking out the other end...seriously! What is she thinking??

Paw Pats, Savannah
Nose bumps, The Kid Sage

12 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Two really great hiding places! I especially like the one by the patio door because you get the warmth of the sun too while hiding.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Of course is you hidingspot THE best Savvy , but I do think that Sage is furry cute as a Turtle :)

XOXO

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

loved the shadow, couldn't see you at all!

The Florida Furkids said...

Pawsome Hide and Seek photos!

Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz

Lin said...

I like the "no one here behind the curtain" photo. :) That made me giggle.

Oui Oui said...

Oh! We have tail problems too!

Fozziemum said...

We seemz to have a problem seein you Savvy??? helloooooo are you there..we see Sage..she iz furry young still an has much to learn MOL MOL paw pats Dinnermintz and Pickles xxx

Cathy Keisha said...

I see you! I see you! Good spot though.

Marty the Manx said...

Savvy you have a pretty good place. Lazy humans may not see you. Poor Sage...she is outgrowing her turtle shell fast!
Marty

Timmy Tomcat said...

A purrfect hiding spot Savannah! Sage looks purrty hidden under there! I like the way she peeks. Meow!
Timmy

Unknown said...

Savannah, Sage, you both have really good hiding spots
Miss Fitz

meowmeowmans said...

Yeah, we kinda have the same tail problem here, too. We do like your hiding spots, though!

Hugs,

Moosey