Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What Traveler and Sherlock Are Scared Of

 Hi kitties, Traveler here. I'm representing both of us, since Sherlock was too scared to even come out and do this. You'll find out in just a minute why. But I'll give you a hint: it has to do with flashy boxes. Do you want to know what I am really afraid of? I think it's something all cats have in common. I don't really like to say the word, but,... it gives me the chills just to say it you know. The human follows me around every where with it... okay okay, you've probably guessed it by now: The flashy box.
She follows me around every where with it, documenting my every move. A cat could use some privacy around here, you know. But apparently the human doesn't get it. She still will follow me around the house and the flash a bright light and next thing I know my picture was taken. I don't like it, not one bit.
Any way, I'm scared beyond reason. I just don't like it and I do everything to avoid it.
I hope this face is convincing enough, and maybe, just maybe, the human will reconsider using the flashy box on me ever again. Please?


Is the flashy box gone yet?

There's always hope for next time.
 Luckily for Sherlock, he was able to avoid the flashy box. But me, well, that's another story. There's always hope for next time, right? I hope so.

11 comments:

Oui Oui said...

We don't think you're scairt at all. You just like your privacy - when you can get it!

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Traveler and Sherlock,

My brother Sammy is scairt of the flashy box, too! As a result, our dad hardly has any pictures of Sammy looking right at the camera.

Hugs!

Moosey (and the dad)

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

The flashy box isn't our friend but I must say without it we would not have these cute photos of you. Try to be brave and let the mom take your pictures.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Peeps and their cameras... know just how you feel! purrs

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yep, that flashy box is scary.

Unknown said...

Oh that darn flashy box. My mantra no treat no pose. Have a terrific Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Sorry, Traveler. Putting on such a cute face isn't going to retire that flashy box. In fact, it will only encourage it!

Fuzzy Tales said...

We don't like it, either, it's an invasion of our privacy, of our personal space. Unfortunately, our mom thinks your incredible cuteness means you'll forever be haunted by it.

Donna said...

I sorry u scairt. Evreyone gets scairt sometimes. Here is a hug. (((Hug)))

da tabbies o trout towne said...

for all the diva I am...I hate the flashy box too...hhhhmmmppphh...even if it's a cell phone flashy box.....hisssssssss

hugs from dai$y

Anonymous said...

ma sisfur is so scared of a camera (der! i said it - the clinical term! hope i does not make everyone faint...) that she knows the sound of teh lens cap comin off and POOF! she's outta here.
so you is not alone, Sherlock!