Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tommie's Shopping List

I like the mouses with REAL fur. You can see how much I like them. I have two BIG ones and Mom has tried sewing them back together and hot gluing them, but at night I murderlate them some more. The little ones have all lost their tails which is the best part.

Then, we need more Treats! Greenies and Friskies and Whiskas and Temptations and Pounce and Meow Mix are all fine but Mom likes Evo and Innova best 'cause of the gredients. Thank you for asking me. Now, Mom, go get the car keys and go shopping!

5 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hmmm, $20 worth of mouseies and all those treats. We think you might need more cards. Or maybe your mom has cash?

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I likes all those things too. ~Socks

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I'm with you on this one! I have some that look like these and I have many that are hidden and I don't know where I put them at.

Marilynn said...

Grace and her boys haven't gotten into those li'l mousies, but they like things with feathers -- and yes, they rip 'em apart, too! Such fun ... maybe it's time to try mousies again ... maybe they'll have changed their interests!!!

Grace & Marilynn

meowmeowmans said...

Tommie, I like your purchasing ideas, buddy. I don't go for the "real" mousey toys, but I do also enjoy removing the tails from mouse toys.

Hugs!

Moosey