Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What is in a name by Sockie~Pooh~ Prince Casa de Alawine

Hi, I kinda has lots of names. My Cat Mom's name was Miss Kitty so Youngest Boy Bean calls me Kitty sometimes. He was very little when I became his cat and couldn't think of a name. Mommy mentioned a couple of names one of which was Socks cause it looks like I have socks on my feets. I actually have a stocking on one, and he liked that. So that became my name, then Daddy started calling me Sockie~Pooh because Winnie the Pooh was Pooh Boy's (Daddy's nickname for Youngest Boy Bean back then) favorite character and he had a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal that he carried around for a long time.

If you are interested in how my siblings got their names:
Fenris
Scylla & Angel Charybdis
Artemisia


4 comments:

Cat said...

We love your socks!!!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you. ~Socks

Oui Oui said...

Our mom loves Winnie the Pooh, and had a poodle named Pooh growing up, so she loves your cute name!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

I was almost named Socks!

Love, Ling